Tuesday 25 July 2017

Our being is in God

People don't know that most of the difficulties, disasters, problems and pains that they face arise through their false belief that they are separate from the all-pervading Spirit of God.

They think of God as being the Father out there -  somewhere - to whom they might hopefully go, but
never quite sure that their words are reaching Him, or that His Divine Answer is granted.

If WE can understand quite simply,
that WE are never separate from HIM, and
that separation is an illusion, and
God is right where WE are,
WE will undergo an amazing inner transformation.

OUR being is in Christ!

Pray this with me tonight:

Beloved Father, I am one with Thee. I give my all to thee! I have found my being in You, through Jesus Christ. Give me YOU! All of YOU and none of me! Let your ESSENCE fill my humanity, so that i can be one with YOU. And in this Unity, my life (which is now YOU living through me) can never know barriers, pains, and suchlike because YOU are GOD! I see elements, nature and forces of this world and beyond working for my good and answering to my calls. I am a temple of God, His dwelling place on earth! For this reason, I am a carrier of His glory, honour, power, miracles, signs, blessings and when men shall ask if God truly exist, make me and my household living proofs! This I pray in Jesus name!

Apostle Julius Ikhide-Iyke Etaifo
Nation Of Grace Ministries
LiveOutLoud!

No comments:

Post a Comment