Monday 17 July 2017

Why should we pray?

Papa said to Joe, "When the world calls upon you my son, you must be prepared for much that will rest upon your shoulders. At the time of extreme weakness and when your soul is yearning for freedom, you must search only for him. My son, it is only in adversity that we will truly be tested and each test is an accolade for our soul. With each triumph against the negative forces, with each accomplishment, with each joy, never forget him. Pray my Son...just pray."

Say your prayers always!

Why should we pray?
It is a great privilege.
Can you think of any greater honour than to have an audience with the One who rules over ALL creation?
Its a great blessing to talk with our Father in heaven who has no phone but we still talk to him, who has no Facebook but he is still our friend and who is not on Twitter but we still follow Him. And, He is forever more than our mutual friend.
If communication is beneficial to earthly relationships, what make God-and-man relationship different?

We should pray because we are in a fierce battle. We should constantly remember God who is responsible for all that happens. And also, tell that issue our great is our God!
Prayer makes a difference.
Honestly, I can't tell you how it "works" in details.
I know that circumstances change when people pray.
Diseases are sometimes healed,
Strength is imparted,
Guidance is given,
Hearts are softened,
Needs are met.
I know that when I pray for others it helps them and it helps me too.
I also know that when I pray, I am changed.

Don't forget to communicate with your Father!

Prayer is the master's key!

Good Night!
Apostle Julius Ikhide-Iyke Etaifo
Nation of Grace Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment